To train the people who perform functions of handling dangerous goods in ports in accordance with regulations in force.
Dockers, warehousemen, carriers, operators, Department of Health And Safety, and all those who are involved in the handling of dangerous goods.
Introduction to the course, regulations in force.
- Mod. 1 Classes of dangerous goods, labeling and marking.
- Mod. 2 Properties of MM.PP. and segregation in different types of ships.
- Mod. 3 Handling on land and on board – segregation in port.
- Mod. 4 Actions in case of emergency – P.E.I. – Emergency sheets
- Mod. 5 First aid, safety data sheets related to MM.PP.
- Mod. 6 Maritime Nomenclature and General Disposition of ships.
- Student’s Manual
- Additional support information