Train the Dock or Terminal Operators for the performance of their duties in accordance with regulations in force.
Department of Operations, Import / Export, Logistics, Distribution, Purchases / Sales, Storage, Laboratories, Safety and Hygiene, and all those who are involved in the handling of dangerous goods.
- Mod 1 Introduction. Transport of Dangerous Goods, its risks and accidents.
- Mod 2 International organizations and agreements. Legislation and Responsibilities
- Mod 3 The IMDG – ADR – RID code
- Classes of Dangerous Goods. Properties Package, RIG, tanks and containers.
- Identification, labelling.
- Segregation and stowage – Operations of transport.
- Mod 4 Vehicles and railways at the docks and terminals.
- Mod 5 Admission of the MM.PP.
- Documentation – The Dock Operator.
- Mod 6 Hydrocarbons, Liquefied Gases and Chemicals a Bulk.
- Mod 7 Operations and storage.
- Mod 8 Maritime Nomenclature and general arrangement of ships.
- Mod 9 Protection Facilities and Equipment.
- Emergency Plans – PEI
- Mod 10 Prevention and fight against pollution.
- Mod 11 Actions in case of emergency and protection equipment.
- First aid. – Accidents with MM.PP
- Mod 12 Fire Fighting Practices.
40 hours. Theoretical 35 hours and Practical 5 hours
- Student’s Manual
- Additional support information