Train the student to perform functions of fisherman sailor in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
Any person who meets the established requirements and aim to:
- Handle for commercial purposes, vessels of less than 10 meters in length, dedicated to fishing or as aquaculture assistant
- work as a sailor on fishing vessels.
- Mod 1. Concept, knowledge and denomination of the different ship elements and equipments,
- Mod 2. Steering of the ship, watch and guard services
- Mod 3. Load and unnload operations
- Mod 4. Maneuvers of the ship in port
- Mod 5. Management and maintenance
- Mod 6. Safety and health at fishing tasks
- Mod 7. Handling and conservation of fishery and aquaculture products
- Mod 8. Protection of the marine environment and resources
23 Hours. Theoretical 15 hours and Practical 8 hours.
- Student Manual
- Additional support information
27,28 and 29 January