The aim of the MIST programme is to introduce delegates to the key safety elements required by all employees working in the oil and gas industry. It also ensures the knowledge and understanding of these basic safety elements are maintained and current amongst the existing workforce. This introductory safety training programme is designed to introduce the fundamental safety elements of the offshore oil and gas industry to new starts, giving an appreciation of the potential hazards and controls that might be encountered by personnel offshore.
- Module 1: Major Accident Hazards
- Module 2: Workplace Hazards and Personal Safety
- Module 3: Risk Management
- Module 4: Control of Work
- Module 5: Helicopter Safety