Introduce students to the specific safety elements and the most relevant systems in offshore facilities and provide them with the knowledge to respond to emergencies as well as create skills to travel by helicopter to and from offshore facilities, with application of the compressed air system.
The delegates are able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of hazards and risks associated with working at heights, specific to a WTG
- Understanding of current national legislation regarding working at heights
- Correct identification of PPE, including identification of European/Global standard markings e.g. harness, hard hat, lanyards, etc.
- Knowledge and skills to correctly inspect, service, store and don the relevant PPE e.g. harness, lanyards, fall arresters and work positioning equipment.
- Correct use of the relevant PPE e.g, harnesses, lanyards, fall arresters and work positioning equipment. This include correct identification of anchor points and correct ladder conduct
- Correct use of evacuation devices
- How to approach rescue situation in WTGs and use rescue equipment efficiently.