Introduce students to the specific elements of active fire fighting and its dissemination.
The delegates are able to demonstrate and identify:
- Knowledge of the development and spread of fire
- Knowledge of the cause of fires in wind turbines and the dangers related to this
- Any sign of a fire in a wind turbine environment
- Knowledge of the contingency plans in a wind turbine environment including smoke detection and emergency escape procedures
- Correct actions on discovering a fire including correct operation and fire extinguishing by means of the firefighting equipment in a WTG