Introduce students to specific safety elements and the most relevant systems in offshore facilities and provide them with the knowledge to respond to emergency and survival situations at sea.
The delegates are able to demonstrate and identify:
- Knowledge of dangers and symptoms related to hypothermia and drowning.
- Understanding of the advantages and limitations of the different LSA, PPE and PFPE commonly used offshore in the wind energy industry and are able to don and use them accordingly
- Safe transfer from vessel to dock, vessel to foundation and vessel to vessel
- Knowledge of the emergency and safety procedures on installations, vessels and WTG.
- Knowledge of SAR and GMDSS
- Recovery and First Aid treatment of a “man over board”.
- Evacuation from “WTG” to water by means of “Constant Rate Descender”
- individual and collective survival techniques at sea