Introduce students to specific security elements and the most relevant systems in offshore facilities.
The delegates are able to demonstrate, identify:
- Understanding of the importance of carrying out work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location.
- Aspects of their job tasks that could increase a worker’s risk of developing muscular/skeletal injuries
- Understanding of safe practices of Manual Handling, including the correct handling of equipment
- Identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor Manual Handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods
- A problem solving approach to Manual Handling in a wind turbine environment
- Manual Handling risk reduction techniques.
BST manual handling_EN